Paperback, 274 pages, 5.5x8.5
by Benjawan Poomsan Becker
Lao For Beginners . . .
- teaches all four language skills - speaking, listening (when used with the audio CDs), reading & writing.
- offers clear, easy, step-by-step instruction, building on what has been previously learned.
- introduces you to Lao culture, customs and much more.
- is written in a brisk, interesting style using beautiful Lao script.
- is compact with useful information for learning the language.
This book is effective for independent self-study or classroom use. Each chapter introduces useful vocabulary, followed by realistic conversations, hands on writing practices and many exercises.